Emergency Leave due to COVID-19 Request
If a staff member is required to be absent due to being quarantined, isolated, or caring for someone in quarantine or isolation:
- If able to telework from home, no leave will be used.
- Telework options are not available for custodial staff, food service staff, paraprofessional staff, or transportation staff.
- Employees will be required to be in contact and available throughout the normal workday or contracted hours.
- Teaching staff will need to be in regular contact with each class and complete an assessment of student work.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- Contact direct supervisor with any questions, clarification, or additional information.
- If unable to telework due to illness or caring for ill and required to be quarantined/isolated, then the Emergency Paid Leave will be used.
- Entitled to 10 days paid at 100% of your wage
- It can be used nonconsecutively.
- If required to be quarantined/isolated and not ill or caring for someone that is ill; and choosing to not telework, then you will need to contact your supervisor to discuss if/what leave can be used.
- Needed forms
- Telework Form and/or FCRA Emergency Leave Form
- Complete and submit to your direct supervisor.
- The completed form will be shared with the Superintendent and Business Manager to track absent days adequately.