Track Improvement Information
The Oakes Public School Board authorized $289,241 for resurfacing of the track at their meeting on November 12th, 2019. The approved expenses include the milling and pavement of asphalt followed by a Poly Mat polyurethane base mat application. An additional $67,500 in donations is sought to complete needed improvements to prepare our complex for track meets starting in the spring of 2021. The project budget and booklet below identify the history, needs, and instructions on how you can support this initiative for our students.
Please contact Superintendent Kraig Steinhoff at 701-742-3234 or email@example.com if you have questions.
A Special Thank You to our Recent Donors:
- Dickey Rural Networks (DRN) - $5000 (Gold Sponsorship)
- AgCountry Farm Credit Services - $5000 (Gold Sponsorship)
- Oakes Teammakers - $5000 (Gold Sponsorship)
- First Community Credit Union - $2500 (Silver Sponsorship)
- Art & Deb Conklin - $5000 (Gold Sponsorship)