School-wide programs count on parent support. We believe in a partnership between home and school.
As a parent, you will have multiple opportunities to be involved in your child's education.
- Parental Involvement Policy (fall)
- School-Parent Compact (fall)
- Annual Parent Meeting (fall)
- Assessing the Parental Involvement Component (spring)
- Providing Opportunities for Training Parents (on-going)
- Annual Review
- Meeting & Schoolwide Review (spring)
- Student Assessment (on-going)
By becoming an active participant, you will:
- Serve as a role model, showing your child that you support his or her education
- Assure that you are aware of your child's progress, demonstrating to your child how important that progress is to you
- Teach your child that your input at the school is appreciated and that you support your school's efforts