- Know how they learn best.
- Are proactive in their learning.
- Set goals and action steps for college, career, and life.
- Develop learning strategies and skills to support meeting the action steps.
- Select appropriate tools and resources for each task and is “Future Ready.”
- “Develop curiosity to learn about the world with the world.” @julielindsay
- Self-direct and monitor progress in learning.
- Reflect on evidence of learning.
- Identify their passion and purpose for learning.
- Foster an authentic and meaningful life.
Bray, B. (2017, November 8 Published). Defining Learner Agency. Retrieved from https://barbarabray.net/2017/11/08/defining-learner-agency