Positions Currently Available at Oakes Public Schools
Elementary Teacher for 2019-2020 School Year
Oakes Public School is seeking an elementary classroom teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Proper licensing for the state of North Dakota is required. This is a full-time position with possible coaching positions available, responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning and preparation for student learning
- Classroom management
- Family and community outreach
- Assessment of student progress and goals
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with students, staff and the school community
- Proficient communication skills and technologies
- Available benefits: Retirement, Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance. Personal and Sick Leave provided.
- Beginning salary $40,250.00 plus compensation for experience
Job to remain open until March 26, 2019, or until filled. To apply send cover letter, resume, transcripts and three letters of reference to: email@example.com.
Head Varsity Boys/Girls Golf Coach
- Demonstrate and teach physical techniques of golf fundamentals
- Motivate team members to excel
- Evaluate talent of individual golfer
- Job to start March 25, 2019
- Practice times are scheduled Monday-Friday, 3:30-5:30pm
- Meets are typically scheduled during school hours
- Beginning salary $1,980.00
- For questions or to apply contact Shari Christenson, Activities Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Para Educator Substitute
- Position to begin mid-April through the end of the 2018-19 school year.
- Potential for this position to continue as a full-time position for the 2019-202 school year.
- Provide academic and behavioral support to elementary students with special education needs.
- Work under the supervision of special education teacher.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
- Background check to be completed.
- 35 hours per week. $12.25/hour.
Deadline to apply is March 15, 2019. Submit letter of application, resume, and 3 references to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Special Education Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year
- Seeking applicants for Early Childhood Special Education OR Junior High Special Education.
- Follows the Oakes Public School Calendar.
- Requires a valid ND Educator’s License, preferably a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education.
- As a case manager, must be able to lead IEP meetings, design programs that will maximize behavioral and academic success, balance support services with direct instruction programming, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Small caseload (less than 15)
- Professional development opportunities
- Knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Mentoring available
- Competitive salary/benefits
Deadline to apply is March 29, 2019. Send resume, credentials, and 3 letters of reference to email@example.com. Call 701-845-3402 for more information.
Substitute bus drivers
Please send cover letter, resume, letters of reference, and any credentials/licenses to:
Oakes Public Schools, Superintendent Kraig Steinhoff, 804 Main, Oakes ND 58474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.