Substitute Teachers and Paras Needed

Oakes Public School is in need of Substitute Teachers and Para Educators for the 2018-2019 school year. To sub for a teacher you must obtain a Substitute License, a teaching degree is not required but certain education requirements must be met. Further information on how to do that can be found by clicking the following link – ND Substitute License Information.

If you are interested in subbing for a Para educator, no sub license is required; however, you must complete a background check. Please contact the office at 701-742-3234 for more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.